Protect Your Electrical Investment
Elm Electrical is a TEGG® franchisee and premier provider of proactive electrical maintenance. We are part of a network of more than 135 service contractors spanning North America, Europe and Australia. We offer comprehensive service contracts to maintain, repair and protect electrical power service systems from costly electrical failures and downtime while monitoring and maintaining power quality.
Preventive maintenance is the key to avoiding electrical problems before they become expensive. We identify problems before trouble arises. Services are designed to reduce costs and avoid downtime in commercial and industrial facilities of all types. This unique preventive maintenance method protects these structures from electrical system failures, electrical fires and the business interruptions and property damage that result.
Our TEGG Services include:
Testing associated with electrical preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Infrared thermography
- Ultrasonic testing
- Voltage and ampere diagnostics
- Power factor testing
- Proper torquing
- Power quality analysis
- Surge protection analysis
Repairs and upgrades of electrical distribution systems
Custom design and affordable pricing of electrical preventive maintenance programs
It’s time to protect your electrical investment. Contact our TEGG-authorized service professionals today by calling 413.568.0905.
NFPA 70E Compliance
Does your facility need to be NFPA 70E Arc Flash Compliant?
Why do you need to be compliant?
- Protect Your Assets (Personnel And Facility)
- Limit your liability
- OSHA Is Using NFPA 70E As A National Consensus Standard For Citations
- Identify Potential Hazards
- Reduce The Risk Of Violations And Citations
How do you become compliant?
6-Point Compliance Checklist
- Maintain An Updated NFPA 70E Compliance
- Train And Qualify Employees In 70E Compliance
- Generate, Update And Post A Single-Line Diagram
- Perform An Arc Flash Risk Assessment Then Apply Arc Flash Labels
- Provide Employees With Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Electrical Predictive And Preventative Maintenance Per NFPA 70B
What if you don’t become compliant?
- Increases Your Risk For Electrical Hazards
- Exposes Your Potential For Willful Violations
- Greatly Increases Your Facility’s Liability
Prevent – Diagnose – Repair
With a thermographic scan, you will prevent potential electrical problems, diagnose ways to improve the productivity of your systems and repair problems that, left unchecked, could cost your company time and money. The process is completely non-invasive and will not interrupt your day-to-day business.
A Certified Level II Thermographer takes pictures of your electrical equipment with an infrared camera and then provides you with a detailed report identifying all of the areas photographed and their current conditions. The technician will report all trouble areas and will provide recommendation for problem areas detected.
Depending on the recommendations that are made, Elm can either work with you to repair your problems, or can put you into contact with the correct source to address your repairs immediately.
Consult your insurance provider to see if there are incentives within your policy for conducting annual thermographic scans. Those incentives could make the process well worth your while, and you would still be avoiding costly downtime.